Class Links
Friday, January 29, 2016
I am finally back at work after almost two weeks of jury duty. We had a very nice substitute to help with my absence. The students and I are reviewing the material they covered while I was out to ensure their understanding before we move on.
We will not have on site tutoring for math this year. I suggest one hour a week on the instructional site provided by Shelby County Schools. It is called iReady. All of our students have login information and are familiar with the program because we use it at school. The program is designed to assist each individual at their particular skill level with instructions and practice to move them forward. One hour to one and a half hours a week is plenty. It is a free resource which has proven effective for us over the last year and a half. This is available for every student at any level of educational instruction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment