Sunday, April 27, 2014

I totally feel loved after last week! You guys went out of your way to make us feel special and it worked! Thanks so much for the kind gifts and special notes. 

Well, it is finally here. We will have TCAP testing Tuesday through Friday mornings.


I allow the children to chew gum during the test under certain conditions. I do not see it (blowing bubbles.) I do not hear it (smacking.) I do not smell it (accurate condition!) Sugar-free chewing gum is usually the best choice.

We are familiar with the best practices to prepare for maximum focus during testing time. Make sure the children get extra sleep. Make sure the children have breakfast (they can eat at school at 7:30 for free.) Make sure they arrive on time.

I am collecting the snacks for the daily break designed to refresh their minds and relax their thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment